• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

help, possesion of narco equip and marijuana

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

teenager17

MICHIGAN -

Yesterday I got asked to search my car after doing 53/40, and I said "yes", but then when he searched my car he found a bong, that my friend was trying to hide, and so he asked me where the weed was. I said we didn't have any to avoid being completely screwed and he said if they had to they'd call the drug dog out and "if he smells ANYTHING, he'll claw at it", so I showed him where the weed was. He placed me under arrest, and then I went and got fingerprinted and stuff and bailed out of jail and I went home to my incredibly dissapointed and angered parents...

Also, my friends were in the car and they both said it was mine and so did I because it was, and I didn't want to screw them...

Today my dad talked to the cop, and he said I'm being tried as an adult because in Michigan, if you're 17, you're an adult... so I just wanted to know what do you think will happen based on previous situations...

Could I go to jail? Or will I just have to do probation and JAMS... please just help :-\

I'm confused and scared, and I have nobody to talk to because I don't want all my friends knowing and my parents won't talk to me now...

Scrutinizer

How much did the police officer find? Drug Court might be appropriate in your case; which is an intensive probation program. Be sure to get an attorney.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">