• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help!! Falsely accused, arrested & charged with Burglary!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

glamslam2005

What is the name of your state? maryland

Ok this is a long story but I will try to make it short. I was having an affair with this married woman (CS) for 4 years. I had a Fiance in NY and I lived in Maryland so I was seeing this woman who lived nearby.

Well when I decided to put an end to this relationship, this person that I was seeing got vindictive and decided to tell my fiance. CS was on vacation in Trinidad and she placed about 500 calls to my finace's home. I was there that weekend and saw first hand the phone harassment.
Well when I returned to Maryland about 4 days later, CS text messeged my fiance and told her she was now in my apartment. Apparently she might have thought I was still in ny. She had a key because she stayed there for a week in the summer while her place was being renovated. She gave me the key back but I fugure she made a duplicate.
WEll my fiance called and told me that she got a text from her and I decided to call the cops. I was at work , it was 10pm. Well the cops told me to meet them at my apartment. when I got there she had already left but the cop saw her leaving my place and got her license plate except for the last digits.
Cs ransacked my apartment, stole $3000 cash , many other personal items and information eg. social security, federal id #,my will!!

So I filed criminal charges against her. That same night the cops went to question her and she claimed that I went to her place and poured bleach on her things.
This is an absolute lie!! I was at work, I own a gas station and I have witnesses that saw me there. But the police officers never asked me a thing about her claim.
Well forward to one month later . A police officer shows up with an open warrant and arrest me. I went to the holding center and had to see the commissioner of baltimore.
The thing that pisses me off is the commissioner didn't want to hear a thing but yet she gave me $50,000 bail. I have never been in jail. My family paid a bails bondsman right away without realizing that the $5000 will never be seen again,. I was in jail and couldn't do anything.

There is not an ounce of evidence on her bogus charges but yet they arrested me...how could this be?? she took an oath , is that all it takes?

CS was arrested about two weeks ago for breaking into my apartment. They charged her with theft not burglary, what is the difference? Also let her go on her own recognizes. How unfair is this? I have actual proof she was in my place, she left voice mail saying she is in my apartment and is leaving because my fiance told her she is calling the cops.
I have never ever been in a situation like this. This person is a pyschopath...I have been harassed and terrorized for more than a month. She calls constantlly, She stole my email and msn account and she has harassed my entire family.
This person has caused 10 members of my family and friends to change their numbers after recieving about 300 calls each, my fiance has recieved calls from people that saw an ad posted on craigslist about her and her address and phone numbers.
the police is absolutely no help because this is the internet.
I also have a peace order against this person.

After seing the commissioner, I am worried about our legal system..if anyone can be arrested on someones word.
I have hired an attorney and will see him tomorrow.
I am just wondering does anyone have advise and has anyone had a situation like this.?/

Its to a degree of servere stalking.

ENASNI

Holy Moly and his cousin Crimoly

glamslam2005 said:
What is the name of your state? maryland

Ok this is a long story but I will try to make it short. I was having an affair with this married woman (CS) for 4 years. I had a Fiance in NY and I lived in Maryland so I was seeing this woman who lived nearby. Nice going!

Well when I decided to put an end to this relationship, this person that I was seeing got vindictive and decided to tell my fiance. CS was on vacation in Trinidad and she placed about 500 calls to my finace's home. I was there that weekend and saw first hand the phone harassment.
Well when I returned to Maryland about 4 days later, CS text messeged my fiance and told her she was now in my apartment. Apparently she might have thought I was still in ny. She had a key this is important because she stayed there for a week in the summer while her place was being renovated. She gave me the key back but I fugure she made a duplicate.
WEll my fiance called and told me that she got a text from her and I decided to call the cops. I was at work , it was 10pm. Well the cops told me to meet them at my apartment. when I got there she had already left but the cop saw her leaving my place and got her license plate except for the last digits.
Cs ransacked my apartment, stole $3000 cash , many other personal items and information eg. social security, federal id #,my will!!

So I filed criminal charges against her. That same night the cops went to question her and she claimed that I went to her place and poured bleach on her things.
This is an absolute lie!! I was at work, I own a gas station and I have witnesses that saw me there. But the police officers never asked me a thing about her claim.
Well forward to one month later . A police officer shows up with an open warrant and arrest me. I went to the holding center and had to see the commissioner of baltimore.
The thing that pisses me off is the commissioner didn't want to hear a thing but yet she gave me $50,000 bail. I have never been in jail. My family paid a bails bondsman right away without realizing that the $5000 will never be seen again,. I was in jail and couldn't do anything.

There is not an ounce of evidence on her bogus charges but yet they arrested me...how could this be?? she took an oath , is that all it takes?Guess so.

CS was arrested about two weeks ago for breaking into my apartment. They charged her with theft not burglary, what is the difference? Also let her go on her own recognizes. :co I think I know what you mean but jeesh learn to spell How unfair is this? about as unfair as having a 4 year affair with a married woman. .I have actual proof she was in my place, she left voice mail saying she is in my apartment and is leaving because my fiance told her she is calling the cops.
I have never ever been in a situation like this. This person is a pyschopath...I have been harassed and terrorized for more than a month. She calls constantlly, She stole my email and msn account and she has harassed my entire family. Get a restraining order. heard of them.. if not search this site or use a search engine. This person has caused 10 members of my family and friends to change their numbers after recieving about 300 calls each, my fiance has recieved calls from people that saw an ad posted on craigslist about her and her address and phone numbers.
the police is absolutely no help because this is the internet.
I also have a peace order against this person. Well I am not sure what that is if it is like a restraining order... she is violating it.. yes?After seing the commissioner, I am worried about our legal system..if anyone can be arrested on someones word.
I have hired an attorney and will see him tomorrow. Fine
I am just wondering does anyone have advise and has anyone had a situation like this.? Yes... I think they have been on Jerry Springer... see if they will release their email addresses to you.
Its to a degree of servere stalking.
No I would say severe stalking.. but then... I know how to spell.

If you think I am being mean... well who knows maybe the other bullies are sleeping and I get the prize... I never get the prize so it will be a first for me.

Oh oh oh... About the KEY... They don't know she didn't have it to meet you for one last quickie while your fiance was away.. she did have a key didn't she. No breaking and entering.

BURGLARY -- Unlawful entry of any fixed structure, vehicle, or vessel used for regular residence, industry, or business, with or without force, with the intent to commit a larceny.

LARCENY-THEFT -- Unlawful taking or attempted taking of property other than a motor vehicle (motor vehicle theft is a separate category) from the possession of another, by stealth, without force and without deceit, with intent to permanently deprive the owner of the property.

Last edited:

calatty

They must have some more evidence against you than just her word. If that's all they have, and her allegation came after you reported her break-in, then you have a decent defense. The reason they charged her with theft only is because she had a key from you. So, is your fiance still your fiance?

glamslam2005

re

Thanks for the replies. I'm sorry about typos , it was almost 4am here when I wrote that up.
I went to the peace order hearing (its like a restraining order) , basically the judge just said to stay away from her and not go near her job. I said Yes. They never asked me if I was harassing her or placing phone calls.
I told her lawyer to go ahead and check my phone records and my business phone records, I have placed 2 calls to her since this has happened. Both these calls were to plead with her to stop harassing my fiance's phone and threatening to go to her house with pictures (which does not exist).
I am so sick of this system where I did absolutely nothing criminally wrong. Morally is another issue but this person knew I had someone else and so does she.
Oh and in court she brought a former disgruntled employee of mine. He was fired for selling drugs at my gas station.
I believe he is a supposed witness to something I have no idea what he is in court for but I do know he is helping her cuz he was speaking with her lawyer.
His credibility is zero. He has been in and out of jail..I am very surprised that he was there. I am not sure what story they are conjuring up. My lawyer seems to think he is nothing to worry about.
And yes she has no evidence at all. I have so much evidence against her and many witnesses to her harassment and delusional behavior this past month.

I am worried cuz these are serious charges against me.

BTW...My fiance hasn't had much of a chance to digest all thats happened, on top of being heartbroken she has to deal with daily harassment directly & indirectly from this individual. My fiance has stated she no longer wishes to be engaged but is still my friend. I am hoping I can win her back but i know I was a total Dog.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">