• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

to whereisjustice

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

bradybunchmom

i just read your post,and you said that another member was making personal attacks on your family,and your recently deceased daughter? i didnt see anything like that in any of the posts.like the other post said,its best to let the parents work it out,and keep your nose out of it,their personal problems arent any of your business.

rmet4nzkx

bradybunchmom said:
i just read your post,and you said that another member was making personal attacks on your family,and your recently deceased daughter? i didnt see anything like that in any of the posts.like the other post said,its best to let the parents work it out,and keep your nose out of it,their personal problems arent any of your business.
Thank you for going to the trouble to start a thread to acknowledge that the accusations of WhereIsJustice are unfounded. Splitting threads up, making accusations and locking a thread is typical behavior for posters with issues that are exposed and they don't get the sympathy desired. Her accusations were a far cry from reality where I expressed condolences and suggested counseling for both her grief and for pain management so she may not need so much Morphine which is a mind altering drug. It was so obvious that I had not said anything.

Rushia

and she should also realize that rmet was not "blocking her" from getting onto the site. I couldn't get on at all that day either, and I believe rmet couldn't either. I think I saw a post where she mentioned that as well....

rmet4nzkx

Rushia said:
and she should also realize that rmet was not "blocking her" from getting onto the site. I couldn't get on at all that day either, and I believe rmet couldn't either. I think I saw a post where she mentioned that as well....
That is right, however me, pointing it out to WhereIsJustice would have only resulted in more locked threads and rambling rants. After a while these things are predictable.

ENASNI

Sat?

Was that Saturday??? I couldn't get on till the evening... My garden was happy to see me...

Rushia

rmet4nzkx said:
That is right, however me, pointing it out to WhereIsJustice would have only resulted in more locked threads and rambling rants. After a while these things are predictable.
I figured as much, so since I never said anything on any of her posts, I felt safe in pointing that out.

Rushia

ENASNI said:
Was that Saturday??? I couldn't get on till the evening... My garden was happy to see me...
It was actually warm enough for you to go out???? Lucky you. I'm still freezin' here. :D

ENASNI

yup

Rushia said:
It was actually warm enough for you to go out???? Lucky you. I'm still freezin' here. :D
Sunny San Diego dear... Ya gotta love it. :D Too soon for my tomatoes though.. but my bulbs be a blooming... Its soooo pretty. I think it was 68?
(Not trying to rub it in. :) )

Doc... I thought you were blocking me too on Saturday so you could have alone time with MY judge. :mad: ;)

Hey stupid question here... why does the button by my name keep changing color? :confused:

Rushia

ENASNI said:
Sunny San Diego dear... Ya gotta love it. :D Too soon for my tomatoes though.. but my bulbs be a blooming... Its soooo pretty. I think it was 68?
(Not trying to rub it in. :) )
Nice try, you're rubbing it in. I think that it was only around 30 here. Trees aren't even thinking about it yet. :D

ENASNI

well

Rushia said:
Nice try, you're rubbing it in. I think that it was only around 30 here. Trees aren't even thinking about it yet. :D

Rushia... I did my time in New York... Upstate
One night 20 some years ago, us six kids were sawing up a few cords of wood for our wood stove in 10 below weather. That night my father came back outside from a phone call from back west. He put on his gloves and asked "Who wants to a move to California?"
You saw 12 pairs of mitten hands dash into the air faster than you could say Jack Frost!

Last edited:

rmet4nzkx

It's been sunny here and 88 the other day, I've been working out in the garden as well, strawberries are forming no tomotato blossoms yet on the bushes, it's going to rain this weekend. No, none of us had access to the site that day, no aleniation of affection.

Rushia

ENASNI said:
Rushia... I did my time in New York... Upstate
One night 20 some years ago, us six kids were sawing up a few cords of wood for our wood stove in 10 below weather. That night my father came back outside from a phone call from back west. He put on his gloves and asked "Who wants to a move to California?"
You saw 12 pairs of mitten hands dash into the air faster than you could say Jack Frost!
North Tonawanda, baby!!! Will one of you guys adopt me?? Or should I put that in the adoption forum? I'm 29, come with a handy hubby and two cute little kids. :D

ENASNI

hee hee

Rushia said:
North Tonawanda, baby!!! Will one of you guys adopt me?? Or should I put that in the adoption forum? I'm 29, come with a handy hubby and two cute little kids. :D
No room kiddo
3 Bedroom house.
Anal retentive roommate (also best friend so I gotta love her)
Teenage daughter (with biiiiggg attitude lately)
4 dogs.... one of them a year old doberman... :eek:
2 cats
I spend most of my time under my bed... :(

Now I ask ya... how is this charming young lady ( I mean me) supposed to meet a nice young man so I can get a handy hubby if I can't get out from under the bed..

Rushia

ENASNI said:
No room kiddo
3 Bedroom house.
Anal retentive roommate (also best friend so I gotta love her)
Teenage daughter (with biiiiggg attitude lately)
4 dogs.... one of them a year old doberman... :eek:
2 cats
I spend most of my time under my bed... :(

Now I ask ya... how is this charming young lady ( I mean me) supposed to meet a nice young man so I can get a handy hubby if I can't get out from under the bed..
Aww nuts, what about you rmet?

Enasni, maybe if you told some nice young man that you were at least in the vicinity of a bedroom........ :eek:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">