• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I was hit by may ex....

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

needhelp24

What is the name of your state? california

my ex boyfriend hit me in his office. he is a chiropractor. he started to verbaly assult me, i slaped him, then he back handed me. i'm under 100lbs, and he is over 200lbs. i am no threat to him, should i get an attorney?

Last edited:

Shay-Pari'e

Not that I condone any man hitting a woman....................But you assaulted him first.

So therefore, an attorney for what?

S

seniorjudge

needhelp24 said:

my ex boyfriend hit me in his office. he is a chiropractor. he started to verbaly assult me, i slaped him, then he back handed me. i'm under 100lbs, and he is over 200lbs. i am no threat to him, should i get an attorney?
Details?

Facts?

Lynx 36

needhelp24 said:

You slapped him first. You think b/c you're a woman you can get away w/ that? Equal rights now baby. You got slapped back and deserved it. Call an atty.... f/ what? You do he will too. Since he is your ex-boyfriend why don't you stay away from his office and place of business? Don't be a psycho, go away gracefully and w/ dignity.

Shay-Pari'e

Oh for petes sake, now your his patient? YOU HIT HIM first. If he's verbally abusing you, you leave and never go back, and report him to the board.

You lost your chance at anything once you hit him.

S

seniorjudge

You got the correct answer several times.

Why are you mad?

Tell me more facts and details.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">