• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Confused

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

alligator2600

What is the name of your state? Florida

I'm new to this board and am wondering why I've not received a response to my post.

On 3/14 I posted a message I titled "Easement Additional Uses." 50 people have looked at it but no one has responded. I was just wondering why that might be true? The first question may be a little complicated but the second one seems straight forward.

Thanks.

JETX

alligator2600 said:
I'm new to this board and am wondering why I've not received a response to my post.
The 'no response' is likely because we VOLUNTEER our time on this forum and, as such, pretty much answer the ones we want.... and ignore those we don't. There is no guarantee of a response (or even a correct one) on a FREE internet forum.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">