• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

can he do it

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

helpwith?????

What is the name of your state?district of columbia
I was stopped the other night and was given a ticket for making an illegal turn.And the cops saw a lady of the night geeting out of my car.They did not do anything more than the traffic ticket but they ???? about the girl.I said they knew she is know in the area.One cop new we had sex he told me that if they let me go I neeed to call him and tell him I had an Aids test which I did
later that night at an ER test was Neg.He did not give me a number to call I looked it up and left a message using his badge number.Can he call my house and speak to my you know.I was never charged.He got my phone number

racer72

Based on some info I received, you will have to wait at least 6 months before being tested for HIV. It takes at least that long for the virus to incubate and your body to develop antibodies. It is finding the antibodies in a blood test that determines whether an HIV test is positive or negative. For other forms of STD's, you have to wait at least 10 to 14 days before you are tested.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">