• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

From SSI VICTIM!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

tjhoesch

What is the name of your state?cO. FYI I am a responsible parent! It took me 3 years to get a diagnosis for my illness, then another 3 yrs. to get approved for disability. In the meantime, I was fired from 13 jobs in 3 years. By the time they took out taxes and child support I would have $500-$600 month to live on. My ex makes at least $50,000 yr. I am a 50 yr. old woman. While he continues to buy property, new vehicles, motorhome and other selfish things for himself he let my daughter's teeth rot and not take care of them like he was suppose to while I struggle to keep my piece of crap car running and feeding me and my 19 yr. old daughter. He has turned my 16 year old against me and I haven't seen him for almost a year now. It's bad enough to suffer from my illness, but I feel as if I'm getting punished for getting sick. The system is terrible! They should be able to distinguish who is a deadbeat and who is ACTUALLy sick and unable to provide CHild support. Believe me, he will get his money soon enough! TJ

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">