• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

worried mom

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Smile4me74000

undefinedWhat is the name of your state? New Jersey
I have residential custody of my daughter and my x has residential custody of my son, my x hasn't been letting my son come to my house but I let my daughter chose what she wants to do which so goes to his house once a month or twice when ever she wants I want to take this back to court which I live in Delaware and my son lives in New Jersey so I have to go to court in Jersey. I am on probation for offensive touching ( my husband now) I have done ever thing the courts have asked and DHS had dropped the case a month after they evaluated my house and my children. Now because me wanting to go back to court to get these visitations back in order or even to gain custody of my son will this offense come up on my record? please someone help me
Thank you
A scared mom :(

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
It's entirely likely that it will be brought up. What impact it may have is impossible to say.

What does your current visitation order state?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">