• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help Me I'm Injured

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

PilotGuy714

What is the name of your state? CALIFORNIA

I was injured at the 99 Cents Only Stores yesterday. I liked a wine cup filled with gel that was supposed to be used as a candle. It looked perfectly fine so I decided to put it in the cart. I was lifting the candle cup when suddenly the lower part of the cup fell apart and went through the lower left part of my left palm. The wound is about 1 inch long, 1/4 of an inch deep. I think the only thing that was holding it together the cup was the suction of the gel due to the absence of air. I'm concern that some tiny fragments of the glass and gel chemicals are still in my palm. I filed a report and they just cleaned my wound and put me a band aid. However they refused to give me a copy of the report when I asked for one. My wound stopped bleeding when the employee cleaned it and placed the band aid but I woke up this morning due to a lot of pain and the inside of the wound is getting purple. I can't afford a doctor for now and I my palm hurts every time I move. They haven't called me and I want to know if I can sue that chain of stores 99 Cents Only Stores ( www.99only.com ) for not giving me proper medical attention and maybe get some kind of reasonable compensation (around $3,000 or more ).

Can I sue this big chain of stores? How? And for how much?

enjay

Go to the doctor and hope to get your bills paid by the company. You aren't going to get $3000 for a boo boo.

stephenk

"the inside of the wound is getting purple"

that means its healing. put some neosporin on it and a clean bandaid.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">