• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Vehicle Violations... Harrassment?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jsmith_98

What is the name of your state? WI

I have a general question about what i can do in this situation. I have been getting frequently pulled over by the same state trooper in the last 6-9 months or so, for rediculous violations, that are technically valid, like no front plate, or window tint, and also a loud muffler. So i say ok, its the law, no big deal, pay the tickets, fix the stuff, which i have done so far, well about 6 weeks ago, i got pulled over for loud exhaust, fined 181.00 with no warning or anything. So i wasnt happy, but either way, again, its the law, pay it and try to fix it. Well that fine isnt even due for another 2 weeks, and as soon as he sees me today, pulls me over again for the loud exhaust. I told him i cant afford to fix it let alone pay the first fine, but he didnt even care. I feel like it might be harrassment, but i am not sure. He always has a attitude with me. Is there anything i can do here? Right now i am going to try my best to fix it asap before the 1rst fine is due, and then take the 2nd one to court and see if they will drop it, but still, i almost want to do everything i can here to make this as much of a headache as i can for this trooper, if thats even possible? Anyone have any ideas? Thanks for any and all advise

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">