• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Didnt get W2's

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

hunter1801

What is the name of your state? California

I still haven't gotten my W-2's from my employer. There are a lot of people in the same boat as me and nobody can get a hold of the managers or owner, what should I do? We are closed right now and will be for a while so i wnot be going in to work.

tdavidl

if you have your last paystub for 2004 & it shows y-t-d figures use that. send ina copy of that stub w/your returns w/a note explaining that your employer has not issued w-2's, therefore, you are filing based on the latest info (paystub) you have.

if you get the w-2's & they are different yet correct, then amend.

hunter1801

Thanks for replying (no thanks to you other lazy people who didnt :mad: ), but thats a whole other issue. I haven't gotten my last paycheck and my last 3 before that didnt have the printout of details. I just got a writen check. LONG story short, they are having huge money problems. My last stub that i received is from like 3-4 months ago. Can I stll use that one? Thanks again

Snipes5

Listen lazy butt, we aren't just sitting here behind our screens waiting for people to ask questions. If you need the information that badly, go to the IRS website, www.irs.gov, and search for what you need.

So sorry that you aren't pleased with the speediness of our replies.

Snipes

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">