• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Mounting Satelite or Wireless Antena on the roof

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

PCARAMALIS

What is the name of your state? New York, Queens.
Our management is asking us to approve the mounting of antenas on our Roof. I know were issues related to health risk, caused by magnetic or
radiations.
Can anybody tell where I can find some documentation to back-up the
health risk? Anybody experiencing any issues?
Thanks Paula

You Are Guilty

PCARAMALIS said:
What is the name of your state? New York, Queens.
Our management is asking us to approve the mounting of antenas on our Roof. I know were issues related to health risk, caused by magnetic or
radiations.
Can anybody tell where I can find some documentation to back-up the
health risk? Anybody experiencing any issues?
Thanks Paula
Wrong web site - this is for legal questions, not medical.

Some Random Guy

If the antenna is receiving a signal, then you have no reason for concern. All it is doing is absorbing radiation that is already in the air.

If this is a broadcast antenna, then you are talking about an increased radiation level.

For a point to point antenna (for sending a signal to another building in line of sight), the radiation is trivial. For other types of antennae, such as a radio broadcast antenna or WiFi wireless networking access point, there would be more radiation. Radio antennas are the only ones I would worry about (and yes, I have seen commercial radio antennae mounted on apartment buildings)

If this is a broadcast antenna, ask management what kind and what steps will be taken to prevent additional radiation.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">