• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Labor Bureau/Income Potential

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

bononos

What is the name of your state?
OH
This is a general question.
Do ALL states put an "Income Potential" if the CS payee has either quit a job and taken a decrease in pay, is not claiming properly, or any other reason their income is not being shown properly?
Are their any states who will not use "Income Potential"?
Can the US Labor Dept. Statistics be used as proof of potential?
:confused:

bononos

bononos said:
What is the name of your state?
OH
This is a general question.
Do ALL states put an "Income Potential" if the CS payee has either quit a job and taken a decrease in pay, is not claiming properly, or any other reason their income is not being shown properly?
Are their any states who will not use "Income Potential"?
Can the US Labor Dept. Statistics be used as proof of potential?
:confused:
Sorry, but I'm bumping this questions and adding a new one.
To prove a person is hiding income:
I have voice mails from ex stating he has to go to second job right after first.
He has NEVER properly claimed on Income Taxes so no help.
I hav 2 paystubs from 2001 of his, that's it.
He quit that job shortly after.
Is this enough at least to prove he is hiding income and allow for an imputed income sice the Bureau site states the mid level about twice as wha I expect him to show.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">