• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What now...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

tiffani04

What is the name of your state? VA

About 6 weeks ago me and NCP went to court for child support. He got a job two days before we went to court and he had not had one since April 2004. I just found out he has already quit this job he just got. We have a court date May 5. We tried to go to mediation for child support but could not agree on anything. He is also $6400 behind in child support. It seems everytime he gets a job and child support is withheld he quits the job. And he is also getting these low paying jobs so not very much can be withheld for CS. What will they do to him?

VeronicaGia

tiffani04 said:
What is the name of your state? VA

About 6 weeks ago me and NCP went to court for child support. He got a job two days before we went to court and he had not had one since April 2004. I just found out he has already quit this job he just got. We have a court date May 5. We tried to go to mediation for child support but could not agree on anything. He is also $6400 behind in child support. It seems everytime he gets a job and child support is withheld he quits the job. And he is also getting these low paying jobs so not very much can be withheld for CS. What will they do to him?
No one can tell you what a judge will decide.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">