• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Self Employed Resident Horse Trainer

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

hardworkingirl

What is the name of your state? CA

1.) The horse ranch owner is trying to evict me from my home. My rent is current.

2.) I am self employed as a horse trainer on her property as well. She has figured out that she must legally evict me from the home, but now she has been calling my clients and telling them I am "fired". I know she cant "fire" me, because I am not employed by her and never have been.

3.) I have one signed contract addressing both my month to month home rental agreement as well as my ability to train horses on her property. The contract requires a 30 day written notice by either party to terminate.

What legal remedies do I have to stop her from harrassing my clients, disrupting my income and harrassing me? I know this is going to get ugly, but I only want enough time to find a new barn to relocate my 20 clients and thier horses and find a place to live.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">