• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

"On Trial"

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

paulross2546_99

What is the name of your state? FL

My wife and I are planning to move to FL in the near future. We are in the process of purchasing a nice condo (55+) in Palm Beach county. One of the requirements is that the President of the building we are moving into conduct an "interview" of us. Based on some experiences my wife has had there (her mother lives in the same complex), we are suspecting that the interviewing may be somewhat personal, more like intrusive.

My question is what questions, if any, are off-limits in the interviewing process. More importantly, if they are asked how do we gently tell them that we don't see how the questions they ask are relative to our living there?

Thank you.

S

seniorjudge

paulross2546_99 said:
What is the name of your state? FL

My wife and I are planning to move to FL in the near future. We are in the process of purchasing a nice condo (55+) in Palm Beach county. One of the requirements is that the President of the building we are moving into conduct an "interview" of us. Based on some experiences my wife has had there (her mother lives in the same complex), we are suspecting that the interviewing may be somewhat personal, more like intrusive.

My question is what questions, if any, are off-limits in the interviewing process. More importantly, if they are asked how do we gently tell them that we don't see how the questions they ask are relative to our living there?

Thank you.
Q: My question is what questions, if any, are off-limits in the interviewing process. More importantly, if they are asked how do we gently tell them that we don't see how the questions they ask are relative to our living there?

A: I suspect they can ask just about anything. You, of course, do not have to answer an offensive question. They, of course, do not have to let you in.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">