• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Pls.help - child support

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

samsd

What is the name of your state? California

My Spouse and Kid went abroad an year ago to visit her parents and she's can't come here, b'coz of immigration .. we are not legally separated or divorced .. Can she file child support (thru mail) staying abroad ? thanks.

Phnx02

samsd said:
What is the name of your state? California

My Spouse and Kid went abroad an year ago to visit her parents and she's can't come here, b'coz of immigration .. we are not legally separated or divorced .. Can she file child support (thru mail) staying abroad ? thanks.
Need more information as to what your really asking here.
Why do you refer to your son/daughter as "Kid"? Are you only concerned if your wife can still get any child support out of you since she lives in another country?

samsd

My question is whether my spouse can get child support staying abroad ? or does she need to come to US ? b'coz if i already support them paying money in their local currency thru my parents, but still she's getting greedy and wants more money..

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">