• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

[b]to Senior Judge, I Need Some Answers[/b]

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

adrianr78404

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?
Texas

Allright, here is the deal, I was at a club Saturday night. I came out with a bunch of friends. Cop pulls me over as soon as i walk out the door with my friends. Tells me "come here, have you been drinking" I didn't lie, I said yes. (To me, I was not intoxiacted. I had no drink in the club, a couple of beers before the club around 8'ish.) Anways, he asked if I was under 21, I said yes, IM 20. He immediatly hand cuffed me and took me to a holding center.Released after 4 hours of being held, at 6:45 in the morning. They gave me a "PR Bond" and a yellow 81/2"X11" paper saying I was CHARGED with PUBLIC INTOXICATION.
No test was given to me. DId I need one to be charged. I have to appear in court April 1, and give my plea. Is this an actual arrest, that I have to put on applications...Im under 21, shouldnt I have gottan an MIP citation? What are the fines in Texas for PI Charges.If I ask the judge to see a sobriety test to see if I was "intoxicated" what will happen.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">