• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

neighborhood harassment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ENASNI

well

duryeastudio said:
What is the name of your state?ohio
I just hate when neighborhoods get harassed... its just NOT fair!

Try that again Ohio! Unless since I have become a senior member, I am losing my sight... This post was blank...

S

seniorjudge

ENASNI said:
I just hate when neighborhoods get harassed... its just NOT fair!

Try that again Ohio! Unless since I have become a senior member, I am losing my sight... This post was blank...
After I sold the heirloom on Ebay, I went to this neighborhood.

ENASNI

and

Yes... after you sold MY rare... um... whatchamcallit... you came to this poor neighborhood and... was it in the corner in a fetal position crying...

Poor poor harrassed neighborhood.
:(

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
What I want to know is, is the neighborhood being harassed on the basis of its race, national origin, or religion? If so, it should file a complaint with the ENOC (Equal Neighborhood Opportunity Commission).

But if it's just because the other neighborhoods don't like it, its legal recourse is probably limited.

S

seniorjudge

cbg said:
What I want to know is, is the neighborhood being harassed on the basis of its race, national origin, or religion? If so, it should file a complaint with the ENOC (Equal Neighborhood Opportunity Commission).

But if it's just because the other neighborhoods don't like it, its legal recourse is probably limited.
Even if they wanted a retraining order?

ENASNI

Gee

cbg said:

Gee a lot of its recourse is limited... I mean a neighborhood can't move can it?

I think if the other neighborhoods are retrained... it would be a good thing..

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">