• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

my drug test results were not kept confidential

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

#1wildcherry

What is the name of your state? delaware

i had an interview in homestead florida two weeks ago, that company drug tested me as part of the interview - i failed the test - now i got a call last night from someone "posing" as another company asking me to call back an 800 number - this number was a drug abuse hot line - i signed what i thought was a normal "drug testing form" at the company and at the hospital were the test was taken......HOW DID THOSE RESULTS GET OUT AND IS IT A
CONFIDENTIALLY ISSUE ....the bogus company called my home number, which is unlisted........ :what the hell???

Beth3

You're assuming the phone call came as a result of the drug test. There are any number of other possibilities how that call came to be made. I assume friends and family members have your phone number? One of them might have left that message (or had someone else leave it) whether as a poor excuse for a joke or because they're trying to send the message that you need some treatment.

S

seniorjudge

#1wildcherry said:
What is the name of your state? delaware

i had an interview in homestead florida two weeks ago, that company drug tested me as part of the interview - i failed the test - now i got a call last night from someone "posing" as another company asking me to call back an 800 number - this number was a drug abuse hot line - i signed what i thought was a normal "drug testing form" at the company and at the hospital were the test was taken......HOW DID THOSE RESULTS GET OUT AND IS IT A
CONFIDENTIALLY ISSUE ....the bogus company called my home number, which is unlisted........ :what the hell???
Tell us how you know the results got out?

rmet4nzkx

seniorjudge said:
Tell us how you know the results got out?
Because everyone's out to get them don't ya know ;)
Dude/Dudett,
Get the message, get clean and sober, then you won't flunk drug tests.
Getting a job isn't so bad in the long run either butt harder to get and keep when you act like one ;)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">