• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

petition the court for quiet title

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L G Watson

What is the name of your state? Arizona

Bought 15 acres in 2003. The fence on my south side was in disrepair (down). One end of the fence began on my property line but ended 34 feet inside my line cutting off access to BLM land. The survey stakes are correct but the fence is not. I should mention that the legal is also correct with the survey stakes. Went to talk to the adacent land owner and offered to put in a new fence on the legal line. She claims that it is Her's now and when I was gone put up a new fence and got about half way until I should up. I have been told to petition the court for quiet title or quiet deed to get her to stop. Any advice out there or how to petition the court in this matter?

Thanks, Lon

S

seniorjudge

L G Watson said:
What is the name of your state? Arizona

Bought 15 acres in 2003. The fence on my south side was in disrepair (down). One end of the fence began on my property line but ended 34 feet inside my line cutting off access to BLM land. The survey stakes are correct but the fence is not. I should mention that the legal is also correct with the survey stakes. Went to talk to the adacent land owner and offered to put in a new fence on the legal line. She claims that it is Her's now and when I was gone put up a new fence and got about half way until I should up. I have been told to petition the court for quiet title or quiet deed to get her to stop. Any advice out there or how to petition the court in this matter?

Thanks, Lon
Q: Any advice out there or how to petition the court in this matter?

A: Yes, hire a lawyer. Your neighbor is full of crap.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">