• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

All I Have To Say Is Women Get Wat Too Much And Men Get Screwed!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

swanlorri

What is the name of your state? ARIZONA
THE BOTTOM LINE IS SOMEONE IS THIS LOVELY GOVERNMENT NEEDS TO STEP UP AND STAND UP FOR THE GOOD FATHERS IN THIS COUNTRY WE LIVE IN AND STOP MAKING THESE STUPID WOMAN SO DARN RELIABLE FOR SUPPORT! IF THE FATHER PAYS MONEY AND GETS HIS CHILD 1/2 THE TIME AND DOES EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING FOR THE CHILD AS THE MOTHER SITS ON HER BUTT WAITING FOR MORE INCOME TO ROLL IN...SOMETHING IS JUST WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE! JUST BECAUSE A MAN BETTERS HIMSELF AND THE WOMAN DOESN'T, SHOULDN'T HIT THE FATHER IN THE POCKET AND LINE THE MOTHERS POCKETS! THEY SHOULD HAVE SOME TYPE OF MONITORING OF WHERE EXACTLY THE MONEY RECEIVED FOR A CHILD GOES.....A BOOB JOB DOES NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE CHILD AND THAT KIND OF STUFF SHOULD BE TAKEN INTO CONSIDERATION AS THE CHILD IS STANDING THERE WEARING RAGS! I JUST DON'T LIKE WOMAN AND I AM ONE OF THEM...TO ALL THE WOMAN OUT THERE BITCHING..GET OFF YOUR BUTT AND WORK...YOUR ex HUSBAND DID AND DOES SO YOU SHOULD TOO! WE'RE NOT LIVING IN THE LAND OF THE "CLEAVERS" ANY LONGER...THE PEARLS AND DRESSES WHILE CLEANING THE HOUSE LEFT YEARS AGO!
THANKS TO WOMANS LIB WE ARE ALL SCREWED IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER...
TOO BAD HUH?

swanlorri

thanks I will...I am not really ranting as much as flat out confused over the entire CS issues....they hang the nice ones and let the others hide under rocks and no one does anything to hunt these other men down...like the snakes they really are..that is all..I just think it is time to look at the indivual man instead of grouping them all together....that's all ! :)

WHWT

swanlorri said:
thanks I will...I am not really ranting as much as flat out confused over the entire CS issues....they hang the nice ones and let the others hide under rocks and no one does anything to hunt these other men down...like the snakes they really are..that is all..I just think it is time to look at the indivual man instead of grouping them all together....that's all ! :)
Well, I understand where you are coming from but he owes me the child support and I want it.

swanlorri

WHWT said:
Well, I understand where you are coming from but he owes me the child support and I want it.

I agree..unfortunately I never was able to get the assistance to get the father of my children to pay...believe me I would have loved it with out a doubt...I truely hope that if you do have a court order and he is refusing to pay it you should be upset..and big time...but all I am saying is some men really do try and pay on time, plus take very good care of their child while the mother sits and waits for their next check... not in ALL CASES EITHER MIND YOU...that is all..that is why I said every issues is different..and the courts should look at it that way...you know..like our legal system is suppose to do under the consitution?
good luck and I DO hope you get what you and your child have coming..I am no way FOR a dead beat father either!!!..I hope you understand that ..I'm not a fighter like this seems..I am just a person of reason...

What dream scape are you living in? A 13 year old is more expensive than a 2 year old toddler!! They only get more expensive. Your quote"The child stands there in rags"......Maybe the support needs to be increased!!!

It sounds to me , you ,like many others, think that parenting is a wonderful big buffet at Ponderosa and you can just pick when and WHICH child gets the money. Sorry it ain't that way.

By the way ask your husband ,How does he know she got a "boob job?'"
sounds a little fishy to me,you might have bigger problems,honey than all the "bitches on this board."

AHA

swanlorri said:
What is the name of your state? ARIZONA
THE BOTTOM LINE IS SOMEONE IS THIS LOVELY GOVERNMENT NEEDS TO STEP UP AND STAND UP FOR THE GOOD FATHERS IN THIS COUNTRY WE LIVE IN AND STOP MAKING THESE STUPID WOMAN SO DARN RELIABLE FOR SUPPORT! IF THE FATHER PAYS MONEY AND GETS HIS CHILD 1/2 THE TIME AND DOES EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING FOR THE CHILD AS THE MOTHER SITS ON HER BUTT WAITING FOR MORE INCOME TO ROLL IN...SOMETHING IS JUST WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE! JUST BECAUSE A MAN BETTERS HIMSELF AND THE WOMAN DOESN'T, SHOULDN'T HIT THE FATHER IN THE POCKET AND LINE THE MOTHERS POCKETS! THEY SHOULD HAVE SOME TYPE OF MONITORING OF WHERE EXACTLY THE MONEY RECEIVED FOR A CHILD GOES.....A BOOB JOB DOES NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE CHILD AND THAT KIND OF STUFF SHOULD BE TAKEN INTO CONSIDERATION AS THE CHILD IS STANDING THERE WEARING RAGS! I JUST DON'T LIKE WOMAN AND I AM ONE OF THEM...TO ALL THE WOMAN OUT THERE BITCHING..GET OFF YOUR BUTT AND WORK...YOUR ex HUSBAND DID AND DOES SO YOU SHOULD TOO! WE'RE NOT LIVING IN THE LAND OF THE "CLEAVERS" ANY LONGER...THE PEARLS AND DRESSES WHILE CLEANING THE HOUSE LEFT YEARS AGO!
THANKS TO WOMANS LIB WE ARE ALL SCREWED IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER...
TOO BAD HUH?
Stop generalising yourself blue in the face. If there was no womens lib, you'd be kept inside somewhere barefoot, constantly pregnant and without any kind of human rights! If that's what you want, then move to the Middle Eastern part of this world. Don't blame others if your sh*t didn't pan out as you dreamed. Every person is in charge of their own life and choices.

And let me tell you something else, Don't you dare look down on any woman who counts on child support! Yes I expect child support every month and it had better be on time, not to pad my pockets but because we need it!!No one is getting rich on child support. That is the most ridiculous thing . Children cost alot of money to raise.Bottom line IT IS EXPENSIVE..no way around it. AND yes I do work full time, Every dime I make goes to my childs well being,so you had better believe I will fight tooth and nail to make sure his father does his share as well. I don't care how many new wives he gets or how many more dependents that is his concern,My child is not going to support his family!!!
And another thing,what are you so worried about? CSE doesn't just pull numbers out of a hat. They use a form 14 calculation which takes in his ability to pay as well as the mothers. If he is doing his part, it will only be raised if the daughters child rearing expensed have changed. My experience has been they are way to easy on NCPs if he says he can't pay more they take that in to consideration.

Last edited:

wnagel

I won custody from my ex-wife 18 months ago I have yet to receive a dime. She told me she had no intention of paying. She appealed the ruling, which put it on hold for 16 months. CSE finally asked for a supercedes bond on the now $20,000 delinquent child support. She refused, claiming poverty. The Judge said that she only has to bond $2,000 instead. She hasn't paid that either. We are up for a new child support hearing in two weeks - I doubt I will get anything still. It really isn't fair. When she had custody, I would have been put in jail for not paying. I paid on time for 10 years, over $100,000 in total. Now that the shoe is on the other foot, she doesn't want to pay. And yes, she did not work one day during that 10 years, but complained if I was even one day late.

AHA

Hopefully some people will learn to get to know the person they willingly have kids with before ignoring the condom next time.

TNBSMommy

swanlorri said:
and your point to this remark is what??

My point is you have, in the last few days done nothing but spout how horrible women are, how greedy we ALL are(except you, apparently.) and how you are ashamed to be one...

Here are a few things you have posted here in the last couple of days.

THE MOTHER SITS ON HER BUTT WAITING FOR MORE INCOME TO ROLL IN...
I JUST DON'T LIKE WOMAN AND I AM ONE OF THEM...TO ALL THE WOMAN OUT THERE BITCHING..GET OFF YOUR BUTT AND WORK...YOUR ex HUSBAND DID AND DOES SO YOU SHOULD TOO!
I am ashamed of the woman in our country..
the majority of the woman out there take advantage of this

woman take advantage of anything and everything they can....it's in our blood but many of us try to fight the urge to be what we were born with
Which is it? do they all take advantage or do most "fight the urge"? can't be both.

You have sat here and grouped women together, and only in some of your last posts did you bother to add that we are not all like that. Good for you that you raised your children without your ex's support... THIS statement is BULL, I, along with lots of single mother's I know have used the state to assist in collecting CS...
due to us never being married the state would not help me what so ever track this man down.
And you said this...regarding your ex paying CS...

unfortunately I never was able to get the assistance to get the father of my children to pay...believe me I would have loved it with out a doubt
With everything else you have posted, this goes against everything you have been saying... B/c remember, you aren't like the rest of us, you FIGHT the urge to take advantage...

BUT remember; I NEVER RECEIVED ANY CHILD SUPPORT WHATR SO EVER...AND THE CHILD SUPPORT DIVISION NEVER HELPED ME FOR A MINUTE,,,AND IT MADE ME A HELL OF A LOT MORE STRONG AND HAS ALSO SHOWN MY CHILDREN ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!!!...
That is your own fault...

Women are NOT all gold diggers, just like men are NOT all deadbeats. You have contradicted yourself in nearly every one of the posts you have made since you have been on this site... I am so sorry your husbands ex is a gold digging B*tch.. you know what though? He picked her. You sit here and complain how men are screwed and women make you ashamed to be one, and in the same breath state you would have loved to get CS from your ex. You can't have it both ways. My ex owes me $28,000 in CS.. and you know what, A)we were never married, and yet the state assists me B) I DESERVE that money and C) I will fight him until I have no other recourses until he has either paid every penny or one of us dies... I have supported our children 100% the majority of their lives, while he plays daddy when it is convenient for him, it is as much his responsibility as it is mine to support them and I am going to hound him until I can't anymore to get him to pay his share. I didn't make the children by myself. and No I don't NEED the money, we do just fine without it, but that isn't the point. The point is he has an OBLIGATION to them to assist in their support. If I didn't support our kids, I would lose them due to neglect, in my mind, his NON support should have the same exact consequences.

The fact that you didn't go after your ex for support is a moot point, you had a right to do it, and apparently chose not to, to me that doesn't make you mother Theresa, you COULD have gone after him, even if the state didn't help you(which I find so hard to believe) you could have hired a lawyer, and it is your own fault you didn't. My children have everything they need and most of what they want too, without thier father's support, b/c I work full time to give them everything, but that doesn't absolve him from his obligation. Does that make me a gold digger? Nope, I sure as hell won't get rich on his $86 a week he is supposed to pay, so I don't see me as a gold digger. There are just as many women who can't get the support they are owed and yet they keep trying as there are men who have gold digging ex wives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">