• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Members hear report, violates my rights, what next

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

cardinal48

What is the name of your state? Minnesota
I wrote the message a couple of days ago about my privacy rights. I explained how after 17 years of employment I was let go from a humane society. You asked if the humane society received city, local goverment monies. I said yes, they do. So you did send me back a MN statue. But one board member told me they can do what they want because they are a PRIVATE non profit .I found out today that the Board of Directors is going to read this consultants report on the organization at this coming Mondays meeting of the members. I insisted that I review it first, which they did let me, it is so filled with accusations, allegations, innuendoes, and implications about myself I am really afraid my reputation is on the line, oh, I do admit to one wrong doing in the report, It was an serious oversight on my part on a report and I do take FULL responsibility on this and will apoligize to the members, but the rest of this report is awful. There are two board members that have really had it in for me this past year and they recommended this consultant. I found out, but of course can not prove that this consultant is a personal friend of one of them. This is colution but I have no prove. Everyone that is aware of what has happened says," this was all a set up. " But how do you prove it. What my question is, What can I do if they read this report to the members.? I am not one to sue anyone, but I sure am feeling like a victim here. What can I do?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">