• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

boyfriend picked up for revocation of probation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

morphis2005

What is the name of your state?Texas
my boyfriend went to jail back in 1995 for burgulary of habitation was sentenced to safep and then went to a halfway house in austin after completing his time there he came back home to east tx and they were suppose to send him some paperwork on when and where to start reporting for probation he never received anything so he never inquired about it. a few years later he got into some trouble with a misdermeaner and did a few months of jail the was put on probation. he went to report and had the same probation officier he had on the felony charge. she let him come in every month to report and never talked to him asking him why he didnt take care of his other charge instead six months into his probation she put out a warrant on him saying he was obscurding from his only charge. if this was so why was he reporting. he has a court appointed lawyer and he said the states recomendation was 8 years. why didnt his probation officer give him the opportunity to take care of this before she put out a warrant

S

seniorjudge

morphis2005 said:
What is the name of your state?Texas
my boyfriend went to jail back in 1995 for burgulary of habitation was sentenced to safep and then went to a halfway house in austin after completing his time there he came back home to east tx and they were suppose to send him some paperwork on when and where to start reporting for probation he never received anything so he never inquired about it. a few years later he got into some trouble with a misdermeaner and did a few months of jail the was put on probation. he went to report and had the same probation officier he had on the felony charge. she let him come in every month to report and never talked to him asking him why he didnt take care of his other charge instead six months into his probation she put out a warrant on him saying he was obscurding from his only charge. if this was so why was he reporting. he has a court appointed lawyer and he said the states recomendation was 8 years. why didnt his probation officer give him the opportunity to take care of this before she put out a warrant
Q: why didnt his probation officer give him the opportunity to take care of this before she put out a warrant?

A: The probation officer did give him the opportunity to take care of it, but, as you said, he screwed that chance: "he came back home to east tx and they were suppose to send him some paperwork on when and where to start reporting for probation he never received anything so he never inquired about it."

ENASNI

Judge

Judge...sir Judge.. I am stunned at what you can read.. I would have gotten a ticket if I read that and drove... my head is still reeling... You amaze me!

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

stephenk said:
this guy is your boyfriend because...........................?

My response:

Because she likes "bad boys", and a future filled with attorney's fees, court costs, and more jail time!

It's fun and exciting living on the "edge". It's also fun living in a single-wide trailer with neighbor ladies who wear sun dresses and have their hair in curlers with a cigarette hanging off their bottom lip.

It's A Wonderful Life! (sorry, Jimmy)

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">