• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

neighbor dug up survey pin

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

new owner

What is the name of your state? OH

No question, just a reply from a previous thread I had sent in to let you know what happened. I had asked your assistance before regarding neighbor encroachment. Got a survey, as advised on 3/24. My husband asked neighbor on 3/25 to move privacy fence, broken down car, discarded bricks from my property. She said no. When he came back home she proceeded to pull stake and dig up iron pin. Took her picture carrying stick and called Sheriff's. She told them she didn't do it and they told her that she was wearing the same clothes in the picture that we had of her. She then said that she thought someone just put those on her property. Was advised by Sheriffs to go to Prosecutor's and she would be charged with a "misdemeanor 3". They told her to remove all items and she agreed. Later when she was moving fence she and her family were making all kinds of loud comments. One was "let them fill in the holes (from privacy fence) themselves." Will bring this up in court if prosecutor takes case.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">