• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can someone answer some questions?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

zwoodrell

I live in Texas and I was recently arrested for "theft of more than $50" im 17 years old and have never gotten in trouble before now. I was wondering what I might be able to do to keep this off my record, would I be eligible for teen court? Also, I am trying to stay off probation.. and I was wondering what kind off punishments I should expect im hoping it won't be that bad since its my first offense and i have definatley learned my lesson, thank you any advice or feedback is appreciated.

zwoodrell

Also, my cell phone was confiscated as evidence does anyone know how long it will be before it's returned and also how long on average do you think it will be before I go to court and get all of this settled?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">