• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Taxes!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jason0622

What is the name of your state?Texas,If I was married for the first 4 months of 2004, can I claim Married when filing my taxes?

If I owe money to the IRS how can I be set-up to make payments?

Snipes5

Your marital status for tax purposes is based on what it was on Dec 31 of the tax year.

If you owe them, send them as much as possible prior to April 15, and send them money every month on a regular schedule.

By the time they figure out that you owe them, you'll probably have paid off most of the debt, and they won't hassle you.

Snipes

Snipes5

There is no address in Texas to send payments to. Go to the IRS website and look up "Payments". The address you send them to is related to the state you live in, but it is not located there.

Snipes

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">