• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Child Support for deadbeat dad!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

the_destiny

:p What is the name of your state? Indiana

I went and filled for parternity (so I can get child support) for my 4year old twins. I know who the father is. To make a long story short we were together for 2 years and broke up started dating other people, We got back together and I got pregnant with my babies. I caught him doing drugs and left talked to him once or twice while I was pregnant and 3 times since the babies were born. He is no longer doing drugs, He is working laying carpet. He got back with the girl he was with when we broke up the first time. He is saying they are not his babies and I had an abortion and He was there adn paid for it. I am now with a wonderful man who love and adores my children and I don't care that the biological dad is not in the picture or that he never will be ( I WANY HIS MONEY). I know he got the papers already almost a month ago. What happens next. I know he is going to say they are not his. I can't wait to see him and his girlfriends faces when he has to pay for his responsiblity.

genivieve

the_destiny said:
:p What is the name of your state? Indiana

I went and filled for parternity (so I can get child support) for my 4year old twins. I know who the father is. To make a long story short we were together for 2 years and broke up started dating other people, We got back together and I got pregnant with my babies. I caught him doing drugs and left talked to him once or twice while I was pregnant and 3 times since the babies were born. He is no longer doing drugs, He is working laying carpet. He got back with the girl he was with when we broke up the first time. He is saying they are not his babies and I had an abortion and He was there adn paid for it. I am now with a wonderful man who love and adores my children and I don't care that the biological dad is not in the picture or that he never will be ( I WANY HIS MONEY). I know he got the papers already almost a month ago. What happens next. I know he is going to say they are not his. I can't wait to see him and his girlfriends faces when he has to pay for his responsiblity.

yuck, yuck, yuck, I can understand you are resentful but please.... The money is to support your kids not make your ex bf's girlfriend jealous and mad. Get over it. You said your twins were 4 yrs old. Why did you wait so long? If you ex-boyfriend was smart he would file for visitation. Wouldn't that piss you off seeing him and his girlfriend picking up and taking your kids for the weekend? You better figure out what your really going to court for YOU OR YOUR KIDS?

ENASNI

jeesh

jeesh dense one.. your post was just as bad as your "answers" (?) to other peoples posts..

What the heck are you saying here...?

If anyone thinks I am being too mean... well, this little girl is on my nerves big time for giving out erroneous information on this forum... and for not even trying to spell!

the_destiny

Because I kept waking up to this 6' tall man standing over me while I was asleep when I left him so when I moved I was scared the police came to my house the day I left him because he had me held up against the wall and would not let me down, because I was leaving him... So when I moved I didn't tell him where I was going I lived by my self and was scared of him finding me. Now For the last year I have lived with my boyfriend and I am not scared of him anymore.. The money is for the kids.. We don't need the money we both make a great living. I am mad because he has said that they are not his and he knows better. As for the ex girlfriend He would come back to me if I wanted him I am not Jealous of anyone. I am making a point about there faces when the judgement is made because she believes him..So when she see I have been telling the truth she is going to see hi is the liar. This is not about me making her or him mad. I wouldn't care if she or he came to get my kids. I have a 10year old who's dad died when he was 1yrs. so I would never keep them away from there dad. He is not going to be in there life because his girlfriend wont let him, so if I don't want to be with him he don't want them .

Silverplum

the_destiny said:
Because I kept waking up to this 6' tall man standing over me while I was asleep when I left him so when I moved I was scared the police came to my house the day I left him because he had me held up against the wall and would not let me down, because I was leaving him... So when I moved I didn't tell him where I was going I lived by my self and was scared of him finding me. Now For the last year I have lived with my boyfriend and I am not scared of him anymore.. The money is for the kids.. We don't need the money we both make a great living. I am mad because he has said that they are not his and he knows better. As for the ex girlfriend He would come back to me if I wanted him I am not Jealous of anyone. I am making a point about there faces when the judgement is made because she believes him..So when she see I have been telling the truth she is going to see hi is the liar. This is not about me making her or him mad. I wouldn't care if she or he came to get my kids. I have a 10year old who's dad died when he was 1yrs. so I would never keep them away from there dad. He is not going to be in there life because his girlfriend wont let him, so if I don't want to be with him he don't want them .

Counseling is a good thing. So is high school.

the_destiny

ENASNI said:
jeesh dense one.. your post was just as bad as your "answers" (?) to other peoples posts..

What the heck are you saying here...?

If anyone thinks I am being too mean... well, this little girl is on my nerves big time for giving out erroneous information on this forum... and for not even trying to spell!
If you don't like what I write, I don't remember anyone saying you had to look at all posts. I am Not worried about what you think...As far as you little girl comment I wont even respond!!

the_destiny

Silverplum said:
Counseling is a good thing. So is high school.
If you are so rude and uninterested why are you still here? Oh never mind I understand NO LIFE!!!! You must be one of those ugly people who spend thier life on the computer because no one wants to be your friend in person.. I am going I am off work now and I have a life. Have a Great Day!!

ENASNI

Hey

Finally a good suggestion... have not tried that ignore thing yet... will put you on that list right now...

Gee I feel better already... :)

Honey, you said it yourself "I want his money" - in caps no less.

If you were all that concerned about your kids, you would have resolved this issue 4 years ago. You have deprived your children of the chance to know their father.

As for the abuse, drug use, blah blah blah......as said many times before on this website - you obviously thought enough of him to have sex with him, and to get back with him and sleep with him AGAIN.

That being said - I don't know how it is in your state, but I believe in some states if the alleged father does not submit to the DNA test, the court can assume he is the father and start charging him for support. As you were told before, you can also expect him to file for visitation and most likely get it. Whatever agency you filed your paperwork with - contact them and ask what your next step is. Most likely it will all go through the state anyway.

As for any "rude" comments here - if you don't want people judging you, your life, or your choices, then don't air your dirty laundry publicly. You could have skipped all the nasty remarks about your ex and his woman and just asked your legal question, and I bet you would have received a much different response.

Last edited:
Oh yah - and you refer to him as a "deadbeat dad" - yet you moved from him and hid......how can he pay child support if he can't find you!!!!!!!! The way you post, it sounds like you weren't interested in establishing paternity until you found out he had a job and money to pay.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">