• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I am on liver transplant list need to find biomom

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Kauday

What is the name of your state?I live in California born in Phil Penn adopted in Trenton NJ. I need some help to locate my birth mom. I have my name she had given me before adoption. I need records open due to medical reasons.
Please help :)

rmet4nzkx

nextwife said:
Just curious. Aren't liver transplants always "cadaver donors"? Kidney, yes, but relatives can't do voluntary liver transplants - these never come from living donors. What will biomom be able to contribute - medically?
Actually today they can transplant a portion of the liver. There are inheirted forms of liver disease, so it might be for that reason OP needs to contact bio-mom. If that is the case, biomom may not be a good candidate but a bio sibiling might be.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">