• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

OH-50/50 or 52/48

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

bononos

What is the name of your state?Ohio
On order the custody is 50/50 legal & physical.
In keeping track of the overnights on paper it is 52/48.
When calculating CS, which figure is used?
There is a difference in the amount when each seperate figure is entered.

Silverplum

What are you really trying to say? For how long have you been tracking the "on paper" custody? Why is it not 50/50 IRL? :confused:

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Let me get to what I'm really intrigued about. You seriously want to modify child support because one of you has the child(ren) 7.3 days less than the 50/50?

bononos

stealth2 said:
Let me get to what I'm really intrigued about. You seriously want to modify child support because one of you has the child(ren) 7.3 days less than the 50/50?
No, No, No, not at all.

The modification is because of preschool and health insurance, all newly acquired expenses since September 2004, about $550 worth of new expenses.
And, the lack of past support.
I am just trying to get an estimate on what to expect.
This is a big difference to me financially based on 7.3 days, ridiculous.
I'm curious as to if this will be used or the basic 50/50?

bononos

Silverplum said:
What are you really trying to say? For how long have you been tracking the "on paper" custody? Why is it not 50/50 IRL? :confused:
I'm a bit anal each week with bill paying and scheduleing.
The time spent is on a two day rotation basically with a few agreed upon changes from time to time.
I keep a running calander and book at home with everything.
When I realized the amount of days might make a difference, I thought to count the actual over night time.
I actually had less days due to a close death in the family and not wanting my child to be present at the services and funeral.
Another was a few day hospital stay I had for kidney infections.
I do not know if ex will bring this up to reduce his payment.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
If it was due to isolated occurances, I wouldn't think so. But it's impossible to say.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">