• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help Me Please!!!! Theft By Check Forgery Charge!1

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

confused_one

What is the name of your state?Texas

What is the name of your state? texas
I am a 36 year old woman in need of some serious advice. Right now I have am wanted for my arrest on the charges of Forgery on Theft by check Over $500 out of the same county twice, also i was already on probation for those checks and others out of two counties. I am really wanting to turn myself in but i would feel better if i go in with some kind of knowledge of what will happen to me as I get there. I believe I have warrants out of three different counties...1 county is for the not paying Probation...the second county is also violation of probation for the same reason and the 2 forgery theft by checks...even though I had permission from my partner who then pressed charges on me saying we weren't TOGETHER to save her own butt.! even though she benifited from the checks as well. which can be proven if needed .the third county i am not too sure about but if I do have one it is because of a surrender of my bond....PLEASE anybody that can help with just giving me a general idea of what I am facing will be GREATLY appreciated!!!!
:confused:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">