• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

MR. Charles W.R.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Charles W.R.

What is the name of your state?Kentucky.....I am recieving LTD from an insurance company and as part of a claimant questionaire there is a Authorization to Obtain and Release Information form.In this form they want permission to access The Index System,Business entities, Financial Institutions, Consumer Reporting Agencies, Educational Institutions or any Federal, State or Local Government Agency along with all the medical facilities and doctors......QUESTION......Can I exclude all the non medical stuff. I personaly don't think they need to check into my financial info......What say You?........Thanks for your input....CWR

somarco

If you want your claim paid, you will sign the authorizations. If you don't care about future benefits, you can refuse.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">