• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Ga Affidavit

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state? GA :confused:
My husband is filling out an affidavit for getting support and he's a little unsure about it. I (the step mom) only work part time. I contribute about 25% of the household income. He, 75%. That means when he's computing mortgage, rent, clothes, etc., he needs to put it as 75% of those cost, am I right? We don't even put any of my income, check stubs, w-2's or my 25% of contributing to out expenses, right? Also, there is another part of the affidavit that breaks down about what we paid at the time of the last order and what we pay now for the child (rens) expenses. My husband and I also have a child together, do we add our childs share in or only the child he is requesting support for?

Thanks!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">