• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Any implications

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

udeshpan

11What is the name of your state? California

Hi,

I have registered a corporation in Calicornia, USA ( B ). My friend has a company registered in INDIA ( C ). He is getting some work from company in USA ( A ).

My friend's company ( C ) is subcontracting this work to another company in India ( D ) which is eligible to receive payments in USD as per government of india rules. My Friend's company ( C ) is not eligible to receive paments in USD or when ever he receives payment in any foreign currency in India it gets converted to Indian currency.

Now the subcontracting comapny ( D ) is asking my friend ( C ) to make the payment in USD only as it is eligible to receive foreign currency payment. My friend ( C ) is asking me ( B ) to work as mediator in this case. He is requesting me ( B) to invoice the US based company ( A ) throuhg my corporation in california ( B ) and whatever amount I get from US company ( A) split it between his company ( C ) and subcontracting company ( D) as per the agreement.

Company in USA - A
My Corporation in USA - B
My friends company in india - C
Subcontracting company in India - D

My friend is expecting

B to sign contract with A
B to raise invoice to company A for the work
B to receive the payment
B to split payment send 20 % to company C and 80% to company D

There s no benifit for 'B' in this transactions and 'B' does not expect any benefit I would like to know is there any leagl or tax implications to 'B' in this whole transactions.

Regards,
Umesh

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">