• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Unmarried In Fl. Any Rights At All?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

bone2pick

If a couple has been living together in the same home for twenty years in Florida as man and wife, does the woman have any rights at all? I heard there is no common law and no palimony.

LdiJ

bone2pick said:
If a couple has been living together in the same home for twenty years in Florida as man and wife, does the woman have any rights at all? I heard there is no common law and no palimony.
She needs to consult an attorney...like yesterday.

BelizeBreeze

bone2pick said:
of course, it would help, don't you think, to know a few FACTS. Like who purchased the home.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">