• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Went to Court

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

SecondWifeAZ

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?AZ

Had lots of fun hearing how it dos'nt matter if my husband ,I, and my five kids have been living in a shelter for two years. Ive finally found us a home to rent and just make our bill's. I sent my full tax return to the ex for child support. She claims thats proof we are hiding money!
And it also dosn't matter if the ex just paid off a half million dollar home in one year. The kids have'nt had thier yearly visit to disneyland yet and are suffering.
As the judge stated you chose to marry and have kids. We have one monthe to come up with $10,000 or he gose to jail. We are both working two jobs each right now , can't afford a lawyer. Already sold my wedding rings to make a partial payment on cs. When he's gone I will lose my home , kids everything.
Judge was very understanding when she cried about how hard she's had it sinse her husband left her.
Of course he was not allowed to reply.
My husband was thrown out of the home and divorced five years before I met him.
Is it a crime to be divorced ! Will everyones ex someday be in court hearing how only the rich can go on with thier lives. Are divorced people untouchables. The courts tell us we should know better.
If all this is true should it be a crime to give birth without proof you can support that child till 18.Should we as a state take all children away from thier parents until they show proof of life insurence, savings accounts and all other assets. The unemployed will have to beplaced on mandated birth control, becouse we all know that people choose to be unemployed( its the thrill of not eating or having a home)
Im just tired my kids want to know if thier ever going to have a birthday party, and Im worrying about sending my step children and thier mother to disneyland for the tenth time. ( my yougest thinks Fry's is dineyland becouse when we go theres lots of food and treats)
Im an upstanding law abiding citizen. But I don't know how I can come up with ten thousand dollars.
I would sell my body if I could , but at 90lbs theres really not much of me to sell.
If I lose my home and kids theres nothing left. Im just tired ..

Indecent Proposal

SWAZ:

OK...You, me...One-night -- $10K. Trust me, it'll all work out in the end...I saw the movie. 90 lbs -- that's a bit heavy for my tastes...but this IS a charity case.

Hope that brought a brief smile to your face. Now, on to serious stuff...

I can't take all of the heartbreaking details, YOUR problem is money. Forget the $MM house, Disneyland, his ex...focus on money. $10K is managable. You and your husband can get back on top in 2-years.

Do you want to do that? Or do you just want to go on complaining about the system and your situation. I read your previous posts...more "Woe is me." Are you ready to start working your way out...or are you looking for a free-ride? There's NO miracle cure. But in two years, you could have this all behind you. Good luck.

SecondWifeAZ

Inquiry123 said:
SWAZ:

OK...You, me...One-night -- $10K. Trust me, it'll all work out in the end...I saw the movie. 90 lbs -- that's a bit heavy for my tastes...but this IS a charity case.

Hope that brought a brief smile to your face. Now, on to serious stuff...

I can't take all of the heartbreaking details, YOUR problem is money. Forget the $MM house, Disneyland, his ex...focus on money. $10K is managable. You and your husband can get back on top in 2-years.

Do you want to do that? Or do you just want to go on complaining about the system and your situation. I read your previous posts...more "Woe is me." Are you ready to start working your way out...or are you looking for a free-ride? There's NO miracle cure. But in two years, you could have this all behind you. Good luck.
Like the proposal...got me going!

If I had two years I could do it . One month is a killer.
Yes I was ranting a bit , I'll keep ya in mind who knows maybe getting laid makes everything better!
Just remember a condom...He He

abstract99

OK...You, me...One-night -- $10K. Trust me, it'll all work out in the end
EWWWWWWWW!!!! Ha, notice the underlined section.... Isn't that why a lot of these people are on this forum anyway? Oh and I iked the italicised part too.

SecondWifeAZ

My ex husband called he got his tax refund he planned on getting a new car, instead he's giving me $5000.

So I may be the first to say this in this forum

MY EX IS A GREAT GUY!!!

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

A Day In Court (by John Lennon; Paul McCartney and IAAL)

I went to court today, oh boy
About a lucky man who made the grade
And though the news was rather sad
Well I just had to laugh
I saw the photograph

He blew his mind out in a car
He didn't notice that the lights had changed
A crowd of people stood and stared
They'd seen his face before
Nobody was really sure if he was from the House of Lords.

The English Army had just won the war
A crowd of people turned away
But I just had a look
Having read the book, I'd love to turn you on...

Woke up, got out of bed,
Dragged a comb across my head
Found my way downstairs and drank a cup,
And looking up I noticed I was late.

Found my coat and grabbed my hat
Made the bus in seconds flat
Found my way upstairs and had a smoke,
and Somebody spoke and I went into a dream

Four thousand holes in Blackburn, Lancashire
And though the holes were rather small
They had to count them all
Now they know how many holes it takes to fill the Albert Hall.
I'd love to turn you on.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Thanks, I just found that. While the exwife sounds like a real peach, I can't help but think there have been lots of lousy choices made here. And therein lies the problem.

abstract99

stealth2 said:
Thanks, I just found that. While the exwife sounds like a real peach, I can't help but think there have been lots of lousy choices made here. And therein lies the problem.
That thought crossed my mind also.

SecondWifeAZ

newguyhere said:
That thought crossed my mind also.
Actually I do know what the problem is. And it has nothing to do with me, the kids , or even money.
It has to do with unresolved problems with his first marraige. My husband (that I love) is like alot of men (no insult to any of you activly seeking help) when he married he became lazy leaving everything up to his wife. He worked but thats it. No communication, no interest in being involved with his own family. When she threatened divorce she thought it would get his attention, instead he said sure no problem. When I asked him why they were divorced , he truly had no idea everything was perfect to him! Ignorence is bliss. The problem is until he goes to counseling with her or learns to communicate with her it will go on forever.
And I know Im not helping his situation. But as a mother I need to protect my children. Look at this Im trying to save him from jail. Has he done anything for himself ? No! I get to sit in court with a moron, who gets ordered to buy bike helmets and never says the kids don't have bikes! But I can't speak. I watch in court as the ex claims the funds she just recieved from him are proof he's hiding money. Dose he tell the court the money is from his wifes account? No! This man was divorced five years and never read his own divorce decree!

But I am no different from most of the second wives here. We find ourselves taking on the problems of our spouse , trying to fix thier troubles to the point that we neglect our own. If only these men troubles did not effect us soo much.
You wonder why we stay with such idiots, for me his financial mistakes have drained me. I find myself suporting seven children. And every time I get close to being on top of things he will crash a car or lose a job. I know he believes if I am financially stable I will leave him. I try to explain to him that being happy together and financially stable is not a bad thing. But then he's most likely to lose me from all the stress he is putting on me.
Hopefully he will get it before its too late.

I have an ex. Our arguments ended with the divorce. I never figgured on having an ex wife to deal with. I never married her he needs to fix things with her. Or should have before he moved on to another wife.
Hell I think if second wives have to take care of all the first wife problems , than at least we should get laid by her. At least I would be able to say I got laid!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">