• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

innocent "Witness Tampering"?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

sharon murphy

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Missouri
I'm looking for case law to help my 33 y/o son, who has been charged with witness tampering in his criminal & divorce case. Long story short, giving minimal history, Sam was charged w/wit tampering when he went to an appliance store 3 or 4 days before Christmas, purchased a washing machine to be delivered to just an address, no name , left in drive way, and written with black marker"from Santa" . Their's is a State case 'cuse she has charged him w/ (stalking/phone calls to her at work), larcney theft/he took his work vehicle, purchased with his company funds and a pure bred dog Nancy gave him as a gift. Nancy also charged Sam with things (I, his mother) don't believe he did: slash her tires. They have been married 2 years. Sam became fond of her 2 previous marriage kids. Even after Nancy filed for divorce, any holiday or birthday, Sam gave gifts to the kids thru their bio. father. Sam , STUPID, soft hearted Sam, felt sorry for all 3 of them when her heard her plight from a mutual acquaintance. (and, she is strapped for money). The washing machine doesn't even come close $$ wise to what she is trying for/charging. He had no bad intent. How can Sam be helped? Will attornies see this or should I post to them? Thank you.
SharonMurphy - all names are made up to protect the innocent!!!!

JETX

sharon murphy said:
How can Sam be helped?
First off, he needs to get his mother out of his life. Hell woman, he is 33 years old!!
In your last parting conversation with him.... tell him to get a local attorney. Clearly, he needs one.

sharon murphy

My son does have an atty, court appointed. As a caring parent I was hoping for a knowledgeable response or from someone who had been in a similar situation...and still am.
To the one response I did get: JETX, Most parents care and show concern for their children, no matter their age. Sorry you must have had a bad experience with yours. ascendo tuum

JETX

sharon murphy said:
Sorry you must have had a bad experience with yours.
Why is that some twits can't seem to take the truth and rely on some kind of feeble statement about the responder??

In any case:
Futue te ipsum!

mlane58

How unprofessional! You know, maybe your the twit. The woman is just looking for some advice about her son's case. Instead of expending your energy and time on acting like an uncaring and unforgiving idiot, why not spew some positive remarks. It never ceases to amaze me how many people want to belittle others for their enjoyment. If you are in HR or an attorney--think about a new profession and wuit giving the rest of us a bad reputation!

O

OhBullship

mlane58 said:
How unprofessional! You know, maybe your the twit. The woman is just looking for some advice about her son's case. Instead of expending your energy and time on acting like an uncaring and unforgiving idiot, why not spew some positive remarks. It never ceases to amaze me how many people want to belittle others for their enjoyment. If you are in HR or an attorney--think about a new profession and wuit giving the rest of us a bad reputation!
And you decided that the best way to handle the 'unprofessional' attitude was by being an idiot and offering nothing professional to the conversation?

JETX

mlane58 said:
How unprofessional!
And you think that saying someone is "acting like an uncaring and unforgiving idiot," IS professional??

You know, maybe your the twit.
And your inability to know that the proper wording is "you're" is professional?? Or that calling someone else a name is professional??
Clearly, you need to review your perception of 'professional conduct', huh?? :D

The woman is just looking for some advice about her son's case.
No she isn't. This biddy is looking for advice on how to interfere with another adults legal problems.... and that person just happens to be her son. Did you ever consider that part of this persons problems may be his interferring mother who won't let him be an adult and be responsible/accountable for his OWN actions??

Instead of expending your energy and time on acting like an uncaring and unforgiving idiot, why not spew some positive remarks.
Because this is a LEGAL advice forum. If you want 'positive remarks', go to:
http://www.oprah.com
or
http://www.drphil.com

It never ceases to amaze me how many people want to belittle others for their enjoyment.
And your own post is a perfect example. Where did you provide ANY legal advice (hell, any advice at all) to anyone?? You didn't. You just felt compelled to whine and bitch.... clearly something you think you are qualified to do.

If you are in HR or an attorney--think about a new profession and wuit giving the rest of us a bad reputation!
What is 'wuit'??? Looks like some more of your 'professionalism, huh?? :eek:

And by your post, are you implying that you are somehow in the HR profession or are an attorney?? If so, 'es scortum obscenus vilis'.

ZippidyDoDa

OhBullship said:
And you decided that the best way to handle the 'unprofessional' attitude was by being an idiot and offering nothing professional to the conversation?
Look who's calling the kettle black. People in glass houses...

O

OhBullship

ZippidyDoDa said:
Look who's calling the kettle black. People in glass houses...
And when have I ever claimed to act professionally? When have I not complied with my own reasons for posting on this forum? :rolleyes:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">