• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Large Back Due - Greek Father Threatens to Run Home

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

dkalathas

What is the name of your state? MA

My ex-husband is approximately 34k in arreas (not including interest). He has been taking money and cars back to Greece over the years, including BMW's and a Mercedes. He goes from 1 to 3 times per year. While in the USA, he a self employed painter, therefore garnishment has never been an options. I have my support order through MASS DOR, but little has been done, since he sends it in small doses. I'm considering hiring an agency to try and collect some on a contingency basis as I'm at the end of my rope over the last 15 years. I know when he know's I'm serious this time, he'll run to Greece. What rights/recourse will I have on collecting any of the past due and or current child support if this is the case?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">