• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

drunk in public on police say so

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

bigdal1

:confused: What is the name of your state? PA
I went to the bar had 4 drinks and I was fine and whent upto the Dollar store and rang my wife on the cell phone and as I finished talking to her and my son on what they wanted from the store, then I walked around the corner and there was a police officer standing there and he ask me my name and I replyed with my first name and ask him for his name and he said that he don't have to tell me and then took the items off me and put them down and asked me to walk out side ans as we was to go out side I said I'll make a phone call and in reply he said NO you can't do that but I did any way, I rang my wife to come down and that I was in trouble with the police and then we walked out side and he walked to a police car and hand cuff me and push me in the car were there was another police officer was sitting in the front seat and he began to ask me my name and other stuff about where I live and so on and I had to ask for a breath test and then they went and got one from the other patrol car and then I blew into it and it was 0.0 and he said that wasn't good anough and to blow it again then before I could see the reading he showed the other police officer and in reply we'll make it .10 and let me go with a ticket and then my wife and I went home. I went to the court house because I haven't heared any thing and they told me that it was a $310 fine and a worant for my arrest and had to pay $50 and now I have to go back to court for trial... I'm from Australia and this crasy.... Bigdal

Last edited:

HomeGuru

bigdal1 said:
:confused: What is the name of your state? PA
I went to the bar had 4 drinks and I was fine and whent upto the Dollar store and rang my wife on the cell phone and as I finished talking to her and my son on what they wanted from the store, then I walked around the corner and there was a police officer standing there and he ask me my name and I replyed with my first name and ask him for his name and he said that he don't have to tell me and then took the items off me and put them down and asked me to walk out side ans as we was to go out side I said I'll make a phone call and in reply he said NO you can't do that but I did any way, I rang my wife to come down and that I was in trouble with the police and then we walked out side and he walked to a police car and hand cuff me and push me in the car were there was another police officer was sitting in the front seat and he began to ask me my name and other stuff about where I live and so on and I had to ask for a breath test and then they went and got one from the other patrol car and then I blew into it and it was 0.0 and he said that wasn't good anough and to blow it again then before I could see the reading he showed the other police officer and in reply we'll make it .10 and let me go with a ticket and then my wife and I went home. I went to the court house because I haven't heared any thing and they told me that it was a $310 fine and a worant for my arrest and had to pay $50 and now I have to go back to court for trial... I'm from Australia and this crasy.... Bigdal
**A: you have not told the complete story and how you were acting up to the cops. Did you do the same thing in Australia?

bigdal1

public drunkeness

I was on my cell phone and they didn't come near me untill I hungup and I was very freindly to them and didn't say anything to them to make it worse plus I know that the time they put down was the time I was still on the phone and not the true time.
And NO I have never spoken to the police here and there in a bad manner, always Hi mate how are you.
I am a security gard and I work and talk with other police departments and I'm not as silly as you think and I did id my self and they said that they didn't care were I was from and who I was and when I ask them to id them selves they said that they don't have to.....

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">