• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Denied to use the bathroom at school

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Distressed2007

xxxWhat is the name of your state?

I live in Seymour, Indiana. At my school we have block scheduling which means classes are an hour and half long. I was in a class after lunch when i requested to use the restroom. my teacher told me no several times. I was so fed up that i told the whole class that i needed to attend to female problems. My teacher ignored my plea even though her being a woman you think she would understand. I was suspended from the class for two days because they said that i had disruppted the class because i told the class and the teacher bluntly that i would get the disease from my tampon if i wasn't granted a restroom break. My teacher made me wait 1 hour and 20mins before i was allowed to use the restroom but i was suspended for exercising my right to use the restroom in a forceful manner. Being suspended meant that i accquired 2 absences for the class when school rules only allow 4 absences in each class per semester. I am now in the risk of losing my credit for the class. They took away my education for 2 days because i needed to use the restroom and pressured the issue during class. Has any of my rights been violated?

BelizeBreeze

Distressed2007 said:
xxxWhat is the name of your state?

I live in Seymour, Indiana. At my school we have block scheduling which means classes are an hour and half long. I was in a class after lunch when i requested to use the restroom. my teacher told me no several times. I was so fed up that i told the whole class that i needed to attend to female problems. My teacher ignored my plea even though her being a woman you think she would understand. I was suspended from the class for two days because they said that i had disruppted the class because i told the class and the teacher bluntly that i would get the disease from my tampon if i wasn't granted a restroom break. My teacher made me wait 1 hour and 20mins before i was allowed to use the restroom but i was suspended for exercising my right to use the restroom in a forceful manner. Being suspended meant that i accquired 2 absences for the class when school rules only allow 4 absences in each class per semester. I am now in the risk of losing my credit for the class. They took away my education for 2 days because i needed to use the restroom and pressured the issue during class. Has any of my rights been violated?
You have more than 'female' problems. One of them is your mouth. You should have come here and asked before opening mouth and inserting foot.

Happy Trails

If you were concerned about "Toxic Shock Syndrome", why didn't you take care of this prior to class? (You know after lunch.)

A

absconder

Young lady youre going to find out in life you just need to hold it sometimes and it isnt no ones fault. You should have gone during lunch by the way.

J

jaimiec1

talking about anger management belize. the girl asked a simple question, you didnt have to give her attitude back. i'm sorry to say this but its true.

jaimie

momof3kids831

IMO :eek:

Look, we can judge her or we can HELP her. This is the same thing that happened to me when I was in HS. I asked once . I askd again to go. THEN , you should walk out. After making the run to the restroom your next stop should have been to see the counseller or a principle of some kind. EXPLAINED you left the class after asking 2 times to go. That it was not of the fear of TOXIC SHOCK ( we both know that was to attract attension ) but that you were afraid that things were getting close to messy or something to that nature. THEN I BET you would have been better off... NOW you know. TRY and take care of it before class but other wise, DO NOT listen to the men on here.WHAT WOULD THEY KNOW OF THIS KIND OF WOMAN ISSUE... NOT THE RIGHT PLUMBING....lmao :rolleyes:

J

jaimiec1

i do agree with the others though, she should have done this before class or like you said, walk out then go see the principle or a counselor.

jaimie

J

jaimiec1

um yeah i think she did, i thought is forum was to help ppl with legal problems if they have any, not give them attitude or judge them. man guess i'm in the wrong forum.

jaimie

absconder said:
Young lady youre going to find out in life you just need to hold it sometimes and it isnt no ones fault. You should have gone during lunch by the way.
Isnt no ones fault? Isn't that a double negative? OP why didn't you change your "tampon" and pee during lunch time? Let me guess, that interferes with your lunchtime rights. :rolleyes:

momof3kids831

Ok... Enough Is Enough *** Men***

HOW MANY of you MEN have had this issue come UP?? I know it must have been so hard on you guys to have had BLOOD SEEPING frm your tapon or pad to your pants. OM how did you cope? WAIT... YOU HAVE NEVER had this issue. IT HAPPENS to most women and young women this issue. It was not a OOHH I forgot to go pee and check my tampon it was a OOHHH CRAP.. I forgot to change and NOW I am stuck in a class in this case or in mine a MEETING. What are to do?? GRAB WRITING PAPER... NOT... SHUT UP ALL YOU MEN.. You have no clue what this means to the female race. SOOO guys till you grow the same plumbing , STAY OUT OF IT... Hope that this girl takes this advise and next time make the the trip out of the classroom with out making such a BIG DEAL in the class room. ;)

HomeGuru

momof3kids831 said:
HOW MANY of you MEN have had this issue come UP?? I know it must have been so hard on you guys to have had BLOOD SEEPING frm your tapon or pad to your pants. OM how did you cope? WAIT... YOU HAVE NEVER had this issue. IT HAPPENS to most women and young women this issue. It was not a OOHH I forgot to go pee and check my tampon it was a OOHHH CRAP.. I forgot to change and NOW I am stuck in a class in this case or in mine a MEETING. What are to do?? GRAB WRITING PAPER... NOT... SHUT UP ALL YOU MEN.. You have no clue what this means to the female race. SOOO guys till you grow the same plumbing , STAY OUT OF IT... Hope that this girl takes this advise and next time make the the trip out of the classroom with out making such a BIG DEAL in the class room. ;)

**A: next time spare us the details.......

momof3kids831 said:
Ummmm, Im a woman and I don't have this problem. I change my tampon like clockwork. If you are going to be in a class OR meeting wear a pantyliner. I know guys you dont want to hear this. Bottom line OP is a little spoiled and mad that she didnt get her way. She should buck up and get over it.

Last edited:

Happy Trails

momof3kids831 said:
Only one man responded to the OP. Maybe another (absconder)? He didn't address the issue of her plumbing only that she acted inappropriatly.

I agree with HG, a little modesty please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">