• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How to look up an Arrest before it goes to court?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

rprewitt

I have a business partner that was recently arrested, probably a month ago or so and court pending. How would I go about finding out what for?

This person is no longer in jail but has to go back to court, this person handles alot of money with myself and partners and he shys away from the subject when its brought up. I am wanting to find out (not illegally of course) when and why this person got arrested. It was in the state of Missouri, probably in the Jackson or Clay county areas but not for sure.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

please e-mail me if you can help, i do not want to post personal information about this person in the thread.

BelizeBreeze

Go buy a newspaper. Preferably the Kansas City Star and look at the police blotter. OR, call the city desk and inquire. OR, you can call the individual police departments or county sheriff's offices and ask to see the arrest log...

OR, awww hell, that should keep you busy for a bit.

rprewitt

lol, im not sure which county he was arrested in. Hm guess I will find out just how many counties there are in Missouri. I have an idea but it covers about 8 counties in all.

I appreciate the response and would appreciate any further information that would help. I will start by calling county sherrif offices in the morning and see what I can find out. I hope they dont charge for this service because this could get expensive and might just cut the loses and do some downsizing

BelizeBreeze

rprewitt said:
lol, im not sure which county he was arrested in. Hm guess I will find out just how many counties there are in Missouri. I have an idea but it covers about 8 counties in all.

I appreciate the response and would appreciate any further information that would help. I will start by calling county sherrif offices in the morning and see what I can find out. I hope they dont charge for this service because this could get expensive and might just cut the loses and do some downsizing
CAll the city Desk at the Start (1800 Grand). They have satellite offices in all of the major counties and interns to do the grunge work (now, how did he know that?):D

rmet4nzkx

rprewitt said:

There are a lot of counties in MO, not all are on the computer yet but if you go to this link you may find it by looking up his name. On the site you can determine which counties are not on the system, they are compilend in circuit courts.
Case.net is your access to the Missouri State Courts Automated Case Management System. From here you are able to inquire on case records including ...
http://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/

rprewitt

Wow guys, thanks. Offices are probably closed atm, but thanks. I found an online site that will find anything involving courts for you right down to speeding tickets but they charge about 40 bucks. Not sure if its really worth money to find out, just a need to know cause being a very small "run out of multiple basements" customer service type of business and reliant on word of mouth, our partners reputations sell the company. So its more of an ease the minds of everyone more than a need to know. The fact that he went to jail doesnt matter, its the 5 thousand dollar bail that has us worried.

EDIT: The site: http://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/ was a huge help. Wow it has everything, a little too much information on just about anyone with so much as a speeding ticket. And anonymous too. Not sure if thats a good thing or not lol.

Anyways thanks to all for the help.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">