• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Suing Social Security Administration?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

janejustice

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?KY

I would like to file a lawsuit against the Social Security Administration and have not been able to find answers to some questions:

1) Can I sue from my home state?

2) Would I need to use a Social Security Attorney or an attorney who specializes in lawsuits against corporations or government entitites? I ask this because my issue is not in regard to obtaining disability, but damages resulting from the horrific mismanagement of my case over a decade. I have solid evidence of financial loss and have documented carefully.

My biggest goal is to change the system so the things that have happened to me stop happening to others.

BL

Write you State a Federal representatives and legislators . Tell then unless they straighten you out , they will not get your vote .

Good luck , you'll need it . You're up against the Government .

But heck , who knows one person can move mountains sometimes , if they take steroids . :D

Is Jane your middle , with your first Mary ?

A

absconder

A lawyer can help with your claim but as far as suing the SSA your better off winning the lottery. My wife used to work for the SS regional appeals office in Dallas and those kinds of threats came in hourly.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">