• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

lost casiers check

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

roseaneosby

What is the name of your state? arizona

we filed bankruptcy (the kind you pay back) and since that time we have been on time with payments. we get a letter in jan stating they are starting forclosure again due to the last three payments not being sent. after i got a lawyer involved they found the payments but say we never made the last three months payments( we made two. the third went to our lawyer) and we owe there fees and late fees. this is so wrong and i had to sign a stipulation to keep the home and pay 500.00 a month for six months to clear this up. do i have grounds to sue them if i can't get them to credit the amounts paid and why do i owe their fees if they were wrong in the first place. we were not late or behind when they started this. my lawyer said we have no recourse and i don't see why. thank you

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">