• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

am i entitled to anything

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

shamrocknroll

What is the name of your state? kentucky i am 64 years old i draw soc sec diability i was drawing it when we got married 15 yrs ago i am not able to work

i want a divorce due to the fact we just cannot live togather under no circumstances she has retired an draws a retirement check from her work she also works part time at a very good paying job i want to know if i am intitled to any of her retirement i have nothing and have to live with a friend

djohnson

If you divorced now and got nothing, how would you be any worse off than if you didn't marry her at all? You can't gain undue enrichment. You might be entitled to anything that was accumulated during the marriage. That would be it. You can't have her retirement no more than she can get your disability. Get a job. You say you can't work, but you can type on the computer, I'm sure there are other things you can do too. You just want to milk the system.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">