• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Expanded Registers

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

akcobra4u

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? AK

Should the sex offender registers be expanded to include registers of other crimes, like murder, DUI’s, robbery, aggravated assault, violent crimes, or any other crimes that are committed at an alarming rate? Would you like to know if a person with repeated DWI’s who speeds down your street has a history of DUI or a murder lives close to you? Should rgisters end with sex offenders? :eek:

I support criminals’ punishment fit the crimes and criminals.

Last edited:

CdwJava

akcobra4u said:
What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? AK

Should the sex offender registers be expanded to include registers of other crimes, like murder, DUI’s, robbery, aggravated assault, violent crimes, or any other crimes that are committed at an alarming rate? Would you like to know if a person with repeated DWI’s who speeds down your street has a history of DUI or a murder lives close to you? Should rgisters end with sex offenders? :eek:
No. I don't think all those people should be registered. Why do YOU think they should be?

Or, are you one who advocates we should not register sex offenders?

- Carl

akcobra4u

Register

Alaska

No I am neither. The reason I submitted the thread is because some #*# group in AK mention the issue at one of their meetings. I believe all people who do crimes should have punishment for their actions. Each punishment should fit the crime and person.

CdwJava

akcobra4u said:
No I am neither. The reason I submitted the thread is because some #*# group in AK mention the issue at one of their meetings. I believe all people who do crimes should have punishment for their actions. Each punishment should fit the crime and person.
In general, I supprt sex registration. In my state we also register certain drug offenders and arsonists. Would I be upset if other career criminals had to register? Nope. But neither am I excited to make them sign up.

- Carl

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">