• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

hippa?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

1mama2girls

What is the name of your state? Forida

Approx. 6 weeks ago I gave birth to my third child at home after a very brief labor. Knowing that if I had made it to the hospital my OBGYN would have given me a Rhogam shot, I called and inquired teh office as To what I should do. I was told to report to the ER and have the baby examined. Rather than rushing to the ER I called my general practioner and asked for a newborn exam. The OBGYN office called back to inquire why I had not rushed to the ER. I informed them I was awaiting an appointment with my general practioner. Shortly after this call My husbands supervisor calls and informs him that the OBGYN office had called him and told the supervisor that I needed to go to the ER asap. I feel that my rights have been violated. Have they? if they have what steps should I be taking?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">