• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Follow up question

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

andreae

What is the name of your state? NY

I posted an inquiry for some advise last month..The advise given was to have a lawyer (or myself) make sure a claim was filed with the company by the manager and wait for the Insurance or the Legal Dept. of the company to contact me...I ageed with this advise and proceeded...The manager filed the claim, my lawyer contacted the company legal dept with his contact information and now we are waiting for their response....
My follow up question is...what, or is there a reasonable amount of time that the company should respond in..1 month, 6 months..1 year? I would have to believe that every case and every company is different, but is there a guideline ?

Thank you...

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">