• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Not Acceptable....

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

montana john

Montana: So I live in a trailer in a sort of run down park didn't start that way anyhow, I am always neighborly to everyone most of all the kids the ones who needed bikes, or bike repairs I always found time or bikes to set them up.

so here is where it gets weird last year A local newspaper printed our specific address as that of someone who lived in another trailer and was a sex offender now after the fact several people have assumed I was a sex offender. Not true I called the paper and they said they only print what the sherrif gives them.....the sherrif said they only go by what the offender tells them. Some how some where I lost alot of respect and people now look at me funny and give me the finger as well as still persist in spreading rumors that I abuse my daughters.....basically a nightmare. How do I get away from this treatment and restore my good name? The paper printed a retraction in the spine of a cluttered editorial page where it was barely noticable and this sex offender notifacation comes out once a week the day they chose to print there mistake was not on this day....

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">