• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

digging for info

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state?AZ
I came across a case in Superior Court that involves my daughters father. It is a criminal case but he is pleading not guilty and the record does not show what the charges are. It only says allegations of a dangerous nature felony w/ aggravating circumstances. It happened on Feb 14 of this year. Is there any way for me to find out what the charges are? He and I do not speak but I am concerned for my daughter. What constitutes a dangerous nature felony? :confused:

ORLadyWaiting

I think a "dangerous nature felony" probably has something to do with it being a crime against a person. (not a property/theft crime). Drugs, Assault, or something of that nature maybe?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

damnclassybroad said:
I came across a case in Superior Court that involves my daughters father. It is a criminal case but he is pleading not guilty and the record does not show what the charges are. It only says allegations of a dangerous nature felony w/ aggravating circumstances. It happened on Feb 14 of this year. Is there any way for me to find out what the charges are? He and I do not speak but I am concerned for my daughter. What constitutes a dangerous nature felony? :confused:

My response:

Why not attend the trial and find out?

IAAL

O

OhBullship

damnclassybroad said:
IAAL did give you a good suggestion but I have one more for you. If you know the name of his town you can search the archives of the paper and look for the incident. If you cannot find it you might try calling the paper and they will help you search.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">