• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

foreclosure process on landcontract

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

dc417

What is the name of your state? Michigan

I have a home under landcontract. According to the agreement, buyers must make monthly payments on time, pay taxes and insurance. They have done neither. This months payment is late as well as March and the taxes haven't been paid, neither does the house have insurance. I want to start a non-judicial foreclosure process. I don't want to tie this thing up in court for months. what is the quickest way to get them out of my house for breach of contract without going to court?

Also, I have a cash buyer for the house. When I sell the house to the cash buyer and quit claim the property over to him, how long does the other buyers have to vacate the property according to Michigan Law? The new owner does not want to do business with them. what are his options as far as getting the old buyers out of the property? Thank you, your immediate professional response is requested!!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">